IU - The Marching Hundred (formerly known as the IU Band) performed “Indiana, Our Indiana” for the first time ever in 1912.
IU The School of Commerce and Finance, now known as the Kelley School of Business, was established in the same year as IU’s 100th anniversary. Its first home on campus was Rawles Hall, and it moved to Woodburn before Hodge was constructed.
IU Herman B. Wells started his presidency in 1938 and held this position for 24 years.
IU -Construction for the IU Auditorium started in 1938 and it opened in 1941.
IU The first Little 500 took place in 1951 with 33 teams and 7,000 spectators.